We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join the ads creative solutions team
Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive
Digital is at the core of everything we do, for ourselves and for our clients. We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic digital marketer, eager to learn in an exciting and varied, social media and digital marketing role.
You’ll be conscientious and hard-working with a will to succeed. We’re not looking for masses of experience as training and development will be provided but what you do need is passion for all things social and the ambition to learn.
Ideally, you’ll combine creativity and analysis to help recommend the best use of social media platforms to support integrated marketing campaigns for multiple clients and help our clients reach their customers in new and interesting ways.
It’s an exciting time to join the ads creative solutions team, we’ve just opened a second office in Dubai and we’re looking to move the U.K business forwards.
Supported by the digital marketing manager and the digital team, you’ll be working with a wide range of fantastic clients on exciting and rewarding social media campaigns and digital marketing projects.
You’ll need a hands-on, can do approach and will have an interest in the latest digital developments and trends. You will implement, report on, and optimize multiple campaigns across social media, websites, digital advertising and e-shot platforms.
- Working closely with the digital team you will create captivating social media content and growth strategies that drive measurable results for a range of clients.
- Making recommendations on client budget allocations across all social media channels.
- Buying, implementing, and managing all paid social media campaigns for multiple clients.
- Generate monthly reports to illustrate campaign ROI and performance.
- Create, deliver and report on e-shot campaigns for clients.
- Working closely with graphic design, digital and account management teams to ensure that client’s expectations are exceeded.
- Design graphics and edit photographs for use online.
- Update client websites, mainly using WordPress.
- Passion and enthusiasm for all things social media and digital.
- 1 year experience working in a social media / digital marketing role, ideally managing multiple accounts simultaneously, within a marketing or digital agency environment, but not essential as training and development will be provided.
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape and an understanding of the role social media plays in integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience desired and knowledge essential of MailChimp and similar e-shot platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Experience of planning, executing and managing multiple social media campaigns.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Personable and approachable with excellent communication skills.
- A fast learner with an ambition to progress and develop.
- This is a full time, permanent position, hours are:
- 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Wednesday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm Thursday – Friday
- 1 hour lunch
- Additional hours maybe required depending on client requirements
- 25 days p.a. holiday plus UK Bank Holidays (3 holiday days are required to be taken between Christmas and New Year)
- Company healthcare scheme
- Annual bonus scheme based on company profit
Subject to completion of a successful 6-month probationary period and terms and conditions of employment contract.
- £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your C.V and covering letter to Ben Grove, Digital Marketing Manager.